Are you planning to construct your MDF buildouts (main distribution frame) in Pine Valley from scratch? It’s a task best left to professionals. Call Endless Communications Inc. to hire expert technicians!
The MDF is essentially your equipment room. It is your office’s main computer room from where you control the servers, routers, hubs, etc.
Equipment Room Requirements
The MDF room primarily connects your internal network to the private or public lines coming into your office. This is why it is crucial that you choose the right site for building your equipment room.
- The room should be strongly protected from extreme weather conditions.
- No dust or sand should be able to blow into the equipment room.
- The site should be 3 miles away from sources of heavy pollution, 2.5 miles away from medium pollution sources, and 1.5 miles away from light pollution sources.
- There should be a 2.5 miles distance between the room and any sea or salt lakes.
- Air vents or any other sources should be checked to ensure they do not draw dangerous gases into the room.
- The equipment room must be away from industrial heaters or boilers.
- The room must be 2 feet above the local flood level.
Building your MDF buildouts (main distribution frame) in Pine Valley is a big responsibility. That is why you need the help of our best team of technicians at Endless Communications Inc. We give you prompt assistance and ensure that you’re fully prepared to maintain your equipment room post-installation. Call us at (949) 390-5870 today to know more!