Information Collected by Endless Communications
The User may navigate Endless Communications website without disclosing any personally identifiable information to Endless Communications. Personally identifiable information is collected from the User only when expressly consented to by the user . The User must grant consent to Endless Communications to collect information either by e-mail or by submitting an Information Request Form. The User’s personally identifiable information is used by Endless Communications for the following purposes:
- To provide services to Users, to communicate with Users about Endless Communications services and franchise offerings, to respond to User inquiries, and for other customer service purposes.
- To tailor the content and information that Endless Communications may send or display to Users, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize User experiences while using the Website or our services.
- For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, Endless Communications may use User information, such as email address, to send news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact Users about products or information we think may interest them. Endless Communications also may use information regarding Users to assist us in advertising our services on third party websites or administering sweepstakes, contests and other promotions.
- We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To better understand how Users access and use the Website, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve the Website and services and respond to User desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
Endless Communications does receive non-personally identifiable information through log files and Cookies when the User accesses Endless Communications Website. Should the User choose to disable or reject Cookies, certain areas of Endless Communications website may not display properly. Endless Communications monitors the quantity of visitors and each visitor’s purpose through Cookies. Specific Technical information: IP address; page views, operating systems, Web browser software, referring and destination Websites — is automatically collected from the User (with Cookies enabled). Endless Communications uses this information with User statistics to improve Endless Communications website. Endless Communications does not link any information gathered from Cookies or log files to personally identifiable information.
Currently, our systems do not recognize browser “do-not-track” requests. As noted above, Users may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies). We are not aware of third parties that collect personally identifiable information about User online activities over time and across different Web sites when Users visit Endless Communications Website.
Endless Communications Information Disclosure Practices
Endless Communications does not share User information with third parties without the express written consent of the User. Certain special circumstances require that Endless Communications share User information: (1) where such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law or to protect the safety of our Users or others, or (2) with service providers performing services on our behalf, which may include communication, database, event management, hosting, mailing and marketing services. Any service providers employed by our company will have access to User information for the sole purpose and to the extent necessary to enable performance of service on behalf of Endless Communications. Endless Communications has no obligation to monitor Endless Communications website or the use of Endless Communications, or to retain the content of any User session. However, Endless Communications reserves the-right at-all-times-to monitor, review and/or retain any information in order to comply with the law or protect the safety of our Users or others. If the Endless Communications is acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or to a third party as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, Endless Communications may transfer the information collected from Users to the other company or third party.
Endless Communications may occasionally include links to external sites on its Website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement from Endless Communications of such external website or the products and services offered at such site. If the User links to a third party site from Endless Communications website, any information the User reveals through that third party site is not subject to Endless Communications Privacy Statement herein.
Endless Communications website employs industry-standard security measures designed to protect against loss, misuse or alteration of information provided by the User via Endless Communications Website. Endless Communications cannot fully eliminate all risks, and is not to be held responsible for unauthorized access to information by Internet Users with malicious intent or those who have obtained such access through illegal means.
Children Under 13
This Website is not designed for children under 13. If Endless Communications discovers that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information (except for information provided by a child’s parent in connection with the services provided by Endless Communications or its franchisees), Endless Communications will delete such information from its systems.
Changes and Questions
Contact Endless Communications