Your business relies on dependable Internet access. In today’s work environment, many companies have employees working from home, making access to work via a wireless network even more vital. Endless Communications, Inc. provides wireless network (WIFI) installation in Oak View that is professional and dependable.
Benefits of WIFI
Most businesses today have some type of WIFI access in the workplace. But not everyone takes advantage of it as they should. Your typical Internet designed for home use is not going to do cut it for a commercial venture. Here are some of the benefits of WIFI for your business.
- WIFI Access – Visiting customers and colleagues can be allowed secure network access while on the premises.
- Workplace Mobility – Employees can work from mobile devices while freely moving around the office and still be connected to the Internet.
- Costs & Scalability – When you remove old cabling, it saves on time and expenses in the future when new devices are connected to your network.
- Wireless Network Support – You have peace of mind knowing your WIFI has been professionally installed and maintained by Endless Communications, Inc.
What We Do
Our technicians work with your company to put together a communications plan that meets your unique needs. Our experienced staff provides wireless, cabling, phone, as well as security infrastructure installation and maintenance. When it comes to your wireless network, we provide the following:
- WLAN Networking Setup – Users within the coverage area can freely move around the area, whether at home or in the office, and maintain the network connection.
- Wireless Access Point (AP) Installation – Uses WIFI to allow wireless devices such as wireless printers, laptops, and cell phones to connect to the wired network.
- Setup of Password Protected WIFI – this includes office hotspots and public WIFI your business may offer.
Trust your company’s wireless network WiFi installation in Oak View to the professionals at Endless Communications, Inc. Call today for a free consultation at (949) 390-5870.